Saks Luxury Pulse Finds Consumers Embracing Warm Weather Fashion

Posted on

NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Saks, the premier luxury e-commerce platform, has launched its newest one Saks Luxury Credit luxury buyer surveys with consumer insights that amplify a curated selection of fashion trends. The survey found that consumers are as passionate about fashion as ever, preparing for the anticipated warmer weather by treating themselves to updated styles for all occasions – from holidays and parties, to everyday commutes to the office.

Saks Chief Merchandising Officer, Tracy Margolies stated, “As a fashion authority, we work to better understand our customers so that we can provide the fresh collections and style inspiration they seek each season. From chic bohemian styles and cuts, to statement shoes and short suits, we meet customers with forward-looking styles that align with their excitement for fashionable clothing and accessories for every occasion.”

Highlights of Saks Luxury Credit the survey includes:

  • The majority of respondents (68%) are planning or have already booked their next trip, with more than one in three respondents (38%) already booked.

  • More than half of respondents (56%) plan to shop for new holiday clothes followed by 42% of respondents who plan to shop for new stylish clothes for a night out.

  • Respondents plan to spend half of their time working remotely (51%) and the other half returning to the office (49%).

  • When dressing for everyday, 40% of respondents have prioritized comfort due to the pandemic.

  • 58% of respondents said they plan to pamper themselves with a new pair of shoes to celebrate the changing seasons.

  • The majority of respondents (88%) said they put the same or more effort into planning their clothes as they did before the pandemic.

For this season’s must-have trends, check out This List in Edit at Saks.com, Saks’ editorial hub that provides an in-depth look at the latest fashion and style inspiration.

About Saks Luxury Pulse

That Saks Luxury Credit is an online survey of luxury consumer attitudes towards shopping, shopping and fashion trends. It is based on responses from 2,320 US-based respondents over the age of 18 and was conducted between February 22-28, 2022.

About Saks

Saks is the premier luxury ecommerce platform, driven by a mission to help Saks Fifth Avenue customers express themselves through relevant and inspiring style. Through its website and app, Saks offers a highly personalized experience and a variety of expertly curated fashions, as well as professional stylists and fresh editorial content. The company is redefining luxury shopping with a digital-first model of service and seamless connections to an extraordinary network of 41 Saks Fifth Avenue stores across North America. Follow @saks on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and Indonesiaand @thesaksman on Instagram.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.